Gain Complete Control of the Electric Throttle
Eliminate sluggish response on vehicles equipped with electronic throttle systems by matching the movement of the accelerator pedal more directly with the throttle body. Customize the ideal throttle response for any driving condition via four control modes.
- Eliminate the sluggish response on vehicles equipped with electronic throttle systems by matching the movement of the accelerator pedal more directly with the throttle body. Experience a linear and more powerful acceleration response during sport driving.
- Easy installation featuring a durable standard coupler available for many applications (over 40 Toyota applications). Unit simply clips into coupler underneath dashboard in the interior cabin (most vehicles).
- 4 driving modes to choose from (ECO/SP1/SP2/SP3) for the ideal throttle response for any given condition.
- Safety feature returns driving modes to normal. System turns off automatically at start up.
- ECO MODE
The Eco mode setting focuses on low speed in-town driving conditions. A glitch-free acceleration is provided for when stop and go conditions are exhibited, without any necessities for heavy footwork.
- The ECO MODE refers to the most fuel efficient setting out of the 4 choices.
- SP3 MODE
The SP3 mode features a rapid increase in the acceleration response. The sluggish gas pedal response becomes more direct for a smoother operation of the engine. A powerful feeling is exhibited in all RPM regions, persuading the user to never want to turn this unit off.
- SP2 MODE
The SP2 mode is essentially a SP1 mode, but with a finely tuned low to mid region acceleration. A more powerful launch from a dead start is exhibited in this sporty setting.
- SP1 MODE
The SP1 mode features acceleration response that is increased by one level throughout the entire RPM region. It is a well balanced setting beginning from the lower RPM region.
Details in Tom's offical website
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.